Amelia found my weights and they are currently her favorite thing. They aren't super heavy (maybe one or two pounds) but I'm pretty impressed that she can lift them!
She's clearly impressed with herself as well.
She also found this corner, which has exactly two cords, but those cords are apparently a pretty big draw for her. We used to have a ton more cords over there and when she started really moving around Tom got them behind that little door. Two of them come out from under the door though, and she just can't stop herself from running back there to try and get a bite of them. And when I say run, I kind of mean it. She's very quick. And she does it with a big on her face as I drag her out of there for the fifth time in three minutes. So, those cords about to leave the area entirely.
She has just enough toys to fill that bin, and she can't stand having them all in there. Her favorite thing ever is getting them all out, and strewing them all around. And then playing with the weight, or some other non-toy.
Having her purple duck as a mid bath snack.
She sometimes gets a little intense in the car. So much to look at, I guess.
Driving through the tunnel her look got a little more shocked and possibly amazed? Those lights are weird, I can't really blame her.
And we're back to being intense.
We went to brunch with Landon and Lauren before they left. So sad, but brunch was fun and delicious. Amelia had a good time with Landon.
She's pretty good at feeding herself. It's hard to see in this picture, but she's eating little puffed cereals. Or chunks of bread, I don't remember.
Yum!
Brunch wore her out, and she was tired on the way home. Tired is one of the few times she cries. Well, extra tired. It takes quite a bit of tired to get to this point. Poor kid.
She finally found her happy place.
This is how Amelia had her snack the other day. (She actually does a great job of eating these puff cereal things, she had just eaten enough and started to play)
This is what she does when she finds paper.
This is our view when we come up the stairs from the garage.
This is Amelia giving me a courtesy smile as I take the 80th picture of the day.
This is what she does when she's tired.
This is her attempt to break free.
This is....I don't know what this is.
This is better.
This is my favorite :)
This is more play time on the high chair tray.
This is Amelia saying goodbye (for now) to her friends...well, in this picture she's saying goodbye to their stuff. She's saying hello to herself. We were there to say goodbye though...miss you guys!!
And lastly, is a little video (or three) of Amelia being thoroughly entertained by Landon and Lauren's little dogs! They are usually in a separate room when Amelia visits, so this was the first time she's really seen them for longer than a couple minutes and she thought they were the funniest thing ever. Amelia is very happy, smiley kid but we usually have to provoke her to get some laughs. I was pretty surprised to see her laughing this hard when we weren't even trying for it. Thankfully I had the camera and enough space to take some video! Needless to say, I love her laugh :)
Oh My Goodness!
ReplyDeleteCutest laugh in the world!!! And I adore her playing-in-the-sunshine smiles, her looks of wonderment (and possibly fright) in the tunnel, and her delighted playing-with-paper grins! {{loves}} <3