Today was fairly uneventful, but we did have MORE gorgeous weather so I threw some summer clothes on Amelia and went to the front yard for some fresh air and pretty pictures.
Amelia's hair has gotten just long enough to put a clip in. It has to be a strong clip for it to stay in, because her hair is still pretty fine, but the point is that there is enough hair to get a clip around. So I went for it.
She liked being outside, and initially it was easy to tell she was excited.
And then things got intense.
She was watching cars go by. She's very observant and gets this transfixed look on her face that makes me wonder what she's thinking in there.
My attempt at getting the tree in the picture. You can barely see the baby, but it's still pretty.
More afternoon smiles.
At some point, I noticed this swarm of ants on our walkway!! Thankfully, I noticed it before I stepped on them, but still. It was still a little scary.
This is her wanting to crawl and move, but she won't go off the mat.
And now she's mad about being "stuck" on the mat. She's not one to stay in one place for long. Even the great outdoors can only hold her attention for so long. So this situation is more than a little frustrating for her.
And we all know I love a sad face, as long as she in not in immediate danger. So I took the opportunity to capture her distress in a few photos. That lower lip is my favorite. I'm pretty sure she got that from me.
The lip!!
Pictures of beautiful Amelia under the beautiful cherry tree = lovely! I especially like the "more afternoon smiles" photo ... awwwww ... and her little lip ... oh my! :) So sweet! :)
ReplyDelete