So this is 30 weeks, several days late. It turned into a crazy busy weekend, and I'll go into all that later but for now I figured I'd get the basics from last week done real quick. So, this won't be very exciting, but at least it will be done!
First of all, at some point last week I finally buckled down and finished the crib quilt. Here it is on the crib, even though I'm sure the baby won't actually use it for awhile. She can lay on it on the floor though. Also, you might notice that we finally got her a mattress for her crib. There are sheets too, but I'm waiting to put them on until I wash them. And I'm waiting to do that until she's closer to actually being in the crib.
And this is 30 weeks. I think it's technically the day after, but whatever. I was running off to work and realized I needed some pictures. So they are a bit hurried.
I had my 30 week appointment on Friday (the start to our busy weekend) and all seems well. I gained another 2 pounds since the 28 week appointment, so I'm now up a total of 9 pounds altogether. Her heartbeat was strong and good, and Tom loved being able to hear it. Now that I'm going every two weeks I'm trying to schedule the appointments on his Fridays off so he can come with me.
Everything was pretty routine, nothing out of the ordinary. I just can't believe we are down to just 10 more weeks. And technically right now as I type this, it's less than 10 weeks! That just doesn't seem like much at all, even though July 20th still sounds kind of far off. It's closer than I know though because I actually keep forgetting that next month is June. I really keep thinking that June is the month after next. But it isn't. Maybe I'm in denial?
So, that's it for now. I have a ton of groceries to go get, and then hopefully I can get the weekend all caught up before 31 weeks gets here!
The quilt is adorable! I'm super impressed at your craftiness. And you're a ridiculously cute pregnant lady. Just so you know. Love you!! We're so excited for you.
ReplyDelete-Tasha
Thanks Tash! You could make one too, it's really just sewing squares together. All straight lines, very easy ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for saying I'm cute. I'll take that as long as I can- I'm pretty sure things are about to get really "not cute" pretty soon!
Love you back! And thanks for the excitement, we're pretty excited ourselves :)