Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Long time no blog.

So, I have been meaning to put up pictures of house in it's finished state, because so far I have only posted the "moving in" pictures and I'm afraid people think we still live with boxes!! So here's a few pictures, I don't have any of the two extra rooms yet (Tom's office and my craft room) but I will probably do that soon. I like those rooms :) Thanks to all this snow, I'm more than housebound, and I have no excuse to not blog a little!

This first one is what that little under the stairs area looked like for awhile. The random stuff that didn't have a home yet.
It's now the home of our boat wheel and Tom's skateboard. I still want to decorate under there a little more, but I also like that it's one of the areas in the house that is constantly clean :)

This was our bedroom, before the movers brought our bed, and before we had a TV, so we watched shows and movies on the computer.


And this is what it looks like now! Ignore the glare on the picture. This room is annoyingly bright, especially for such a cloudy place.



The wall opposite the bed. I conviently left out the wall opposite the window,
which is completely bare. Just a big open space. It's actually a really big room (hard to tell from the pictures) and we need to get something on that last wall to make it feel less like a big empty room with a bed in it!


My bathroom. I use the master bath and Tom uses the one in the hall! It works better since he gets up so early. And he got to decorate his with rocks, I should get a shot of that too.





The reason Tom is happy to not share a bathroom with me :) The counter is a tad full.






This is from a long time ago, I couldn't find one of what our living room looked like all the way up to December. We had a TV on that chest, and we sat on camp chairs. And used a box for a table.







And then we finally got furniture!! Yay!!!








View from where the TV sits in the corner. I like to think the TV has a pretty nice view :) Except I still need to get something up on that blank wall by the table.










It's hard to tell, but there is a table directly behind the couch (where the bamboo lives), and then a desk against the wall beside the bookcases.









View from the dining area.
Well, that's what I've got for now. So far, we are loving our house. I still wish I could pick it up and move it to another place, but we love the house itself.












1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love all your new furniture! Love it like I want to steal it from you! :) And your bedroom is beautiful & very spacious! Awesome!! Liking all the Jack Vettriano & the black & red theme you have going! Nice! (Also, your house looks amazingly well-coordinated with your blog.)

    ReplyDelete