Okay, so I'm finally going back and putting in pictures of when Amelia really started to army crawl, and get up on all fours. She hasn't done any official crawling yet, but she's trying and she's close.
These were all taken on the 13th, and I finally made some collages in an attempt keep the overwhelming number of pictures I take down to a minimum.
This first set cracks me up. She was really into scooting backward, and ended up under the couch.
She didn't seem to mind being there in the least, and hung out there until I pulled her out. I think she would have gone all the way under if she knew how to duck her head down.
These are just a bunch of pictures of my happy baby!
Here are her attempts at getting into the crawling position. She gets up like this, rocks back and forth a bit, and then ends up back on her tummy to do some scooting.
And finally, here is a video! It's a super short one. We actually have tons of videos of her but most are kind of long and potentially very boring to people who aren't her parents. I'm working on learning how to edit them down to the "good parts" and then I think I'm just going to fill a post with little videos that go back a few months.
This one though, is of her doing her little army crawl over to a cup. From my angle, I didn't see the cup right away. When I did see it, I didn't notice that it was full of water. I didn't realize this until she was right up on the cup and about to grab it. The video ends there, as I shut it off in an attempt to get to the cup first but that was impossible. She dumped the cup over and cried in a puddle of water. Lesson learned about keeping cups on the floor!




No comments:
Post a Comment