Friday, August 26, 2011

August 7th -11th

I had full intentions of trying to update this thing at least once a week. So I won't forget the little things. However, having a newborn makes that a little trickier than I imagined as any free time I have is not spent blogging but spent showering, eating, or closing my eyes. 
That being said, I'm still going to attempt to stay current as possible. These are pictures from her third week, and I have to admit, I already forgot what happened that week! I think this was the week we started suspecting that she had some reflux issues. She was having a horrible time after eating, and just looked like she was in so much pain, which made me sad. What's even sadder is that she would be pretty inconsolable. So basically, we have a baby that is unhappy for a good portion of the time that she is awake, but we're working on that. And when she's feeling good, she's really cute and fun :)

So, this is Amelia spending more time with that giraffe. She seriously loves him.

I have to mention that Tom loves these jammies. They have a dinosaur on them and somewhere on there it says "Little Stomper." So, he calls her "Little Stomper" when she's wearing them.

Just napping! She loves to nap!

One day when Tom was holding her, she was giving the funniest face I've ever seen. She was seriously sizing him up and it was cracking us up. She just looks like she knows he can't be trusted. 
Love it. 

This is Amelia in a beautiful little dress that her "Fake Aunt Maggie" knit for her. She loves it, but probably not as much as I do. Oh yeah, and the giraffe. 




I love this face :)




More naps on my lap. 

I pretty much lived right here on the couch for quite some time. I'm up and about more now that I'm actually taking her places but for awhile, this was my life. It's a good life. 

This was Amelia's first time in the Snugli carrier. I put her in it so I could actually walk around the house and use my hands to get some things done. 

She liked it and eventually even fell asleep in it. 


Being a mother apparently means I am a human lounge chair.


Relaxing.

Okay, some of these photos aren't the MOST flattering, but they make me laugh. Amelia makes some pretty crazy faces, especially when she first wakes up, or right after eating. 

This one looks like a face Tom has made. 







Love the one eyed yawn. 

Freaking out a little. 
Sacked out. 

Again, I am a human lounge chair for this kid. But I don't mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment