So basically, everyone else has a blog. And I kind of always wanted one. Because it might help me keep track of my day to day life. But I never started one because I thought you had to have kids to have a blog. But then I looked into it and I was wrong! I can do a blog without kids. It might only be interesting to me, but I'm going to give it a shot. Also, this way I think I'll be able to comment on all the blogs I read constantly (yes, some of you have a stalker you didn't even know about!) So here it is, first post.
Basically we are counting the days until we leave Ellensburg. Tom is very nearly done with his very nearly hundred page thesis paper, and then he will have all summer to edit and make corrections before he defends in September. After that, it's goodbye Ellensburg and hello Denver. Unless plans change of course. Life changes without permission all the time, so we'll see.
I'm very nearly done with my second year of school (one week left!) and still don't have a major!!
This first entry is a little boring, as I have nothing major on my mind to report at this second, except that I'm very excited to be making a trip to Portland in a week!!! It will be short but awesome.
Okay, first entry done. More to come. Maybe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment